ArcelorMittal Hunedoara S.A.
ArcelorMittal Europe Long Products
Corporate Reponsibility Program 2011
|Corporate responsibility issue
- Planned activities for 2011
- (including major engagement events)
- ''Journey to zero'' programme implementation.
- Needs development analysis based on GEDP and local annual review. Workshop with managers.
- Internal training an development programs for workers - 2011.
- Edit internal newspaper ''one step ahead'' - informing workers of company news.
- Equipments for flow monitoring of waste waters
- Rain water collection in scrap yard
- Ventilation of Steel Plant building
- Waste water management; GA1 modernization
- Emission monitoring equipments to OE2 & L650
- Clean the ex 1000 & 1300 rolling mills area
- Elimination of electrical transformers with PCB contents
- Organization the Day ''Discover the Company'' - for students - support local schools & universities.
- Visit to old people's homes and children's homes and support those .
- Support local hospital.
- Present the Environment protection improvements to German/Romanian group pupils from Deva National College
- Reduction and support activities for cleaning of public places.
- To support with our know how the Hunedoara county plan to encourage the development of small companies.
- Meeting authorities campaign to change image of AMH
- Monitoring and perception of public and investment strategy.
- Press Relations.